The following are leadership curriculum examples submitted by schools or gathered from various Ministries of Education. These are downloadable and for your information only.
- Ontario Secondary School Curriculum for grade 11 click here
- Curriculum from Harry Ainlay High School, Edmonton, Alberta click here
- Leadership Course outline approved by the Alberta Dept. of Ed. click here
- Leadership Course outline from Quebec at grade 10 or 11 level click here
- Course from Vincent Massey High School in Manitoba click here
- Washington State Student Leadership Goals and Objectives click here
- Grade 11 Leadership Course profile from Waterloo Region Schools click here
Leadership Class Lessons
The leadership class is best run as an active learning experience. Theory and lecture is necessary for the basics, but even these basics can be learned by involving students actively in learning leadership lessons.
The following are downloadable pdf files of lessons that can be used in a leadership class.
Perspective Lesson 2 Using Optical Illusions (powerpoint file)
Perspective Lesson 3 Using Planets and Stars (powerpoint file)